Written By Berlihana Aja on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 | June 17, 2020
Written By: Jim Collins
Narrated By: Jim Collins
Date: July 2010
Duration: 9 hours 59 minutes
Built To Last, the defining management study of the nineties, showed how great companies triumph over time and how long-term sustained performance can be engineered into the DNA of an enterprise from the very beginning.
But what about companies that are not born with great DNA? How can good companies, mediocre companies, even bad companies achieve enduring greatness? Are there those that convert long-term mediocrity or worse into long-term superiority? If so, what are the distinguishing characteristics that cause a company to go from good to great?
Over five years, Jim Collins and his research team have analyzed the histories of 28 companies, discovering why some companies make the leap and others don't. The findings include:
- Level 5 Leadership: A surprising style, required for greatness.
- The Hedgehog Concept: Finding your three circles, to transcend the curse of competence.
- A Culture of Discipline: The alchemy of great results.
- Technology Accelerators: How good-to-great companies think differently about technology.
- The Flywheel and the Doom Loop: Why those who do frequent restructuring fail to make the leap..
Listen Free to Good to Great Audiobook by Jim Collins On audiobooksme.com. Streaming and download audiobook to your computer, tablet,iphone and android.You Can Also Listen Similar Best Business & Economics Audiobook And More Genre Like Romance, thrillers, young adult. Fiction, business and bios - we’ve got them all in our library of more than 200,000 audiobooks.Browse around, check out our recommendations and take a look at what other people are listening to.